Lincoln Hospital and Clinics is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our amazing team!
Join a team of patient care providers delivering every day with a focus on achieving our mission; to provide compassionate and personalized care to our communities.
- Lincoln Hospital and Clinics not only has a commitment to providing high quality medical care to our patients, but works to provide a supportive work environment for our employees.
- You will find that employees who work at Lincoln Hospital and Clinics feel a strong sense of purpose in the work they do.
- We believe in utilizing employee’s strengths and talents to build cohesive teams and acting in the best interest of our employees.
- Lincoln Hospital and Clinics is located in Davenport, a rural community located in the rolling hills of Eastern Washington.
- We offer an attractive life style with all types of outdoor sporting activities and community events. -We have excellent schools and access to community colleges.
- An array of outdoor activities include, boating, water and snow skiing, hunting, fishing, hiking, bicycling, camping, and snow shoeing.
- Spend time doing the things you want to do instead of time in your car on a daily commute. You can choose to live in town or wide-open acreage living all within easy travel distance to metropolitan areas and international airport. This is a great area to raise a family in a quiet, family-friendly community with an excellent school system.
- We invite you to consider joining our team and our community!
Registered Nurse (RN) | $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
In this position you will:
$40.19 〜 $61.29 /hour
Hourly wage $40.19-$61.29, plus $2.25/hour differential
|Shifts & Schedules
Full-Time Day Shift, 36 hours/week (0.9 FTE)
 Please apply through the Jobley Health application form
If you land this job through Jobley, you will be eligible for a jobley bonus. For more details, please visit Here.
About the Facility
|All Open Positions
10 Nicholls St. Davenport, Davenport, Washington
If I create an account, will clinics, hospitals, etc. be able to access my personal details?
Only the recruiter who receives your application will be able to see your name and phone number. For additional privacy, you can select "Do not accept recruiting messages" to keep all your details private. With this setting, you won't have to worry about your current employer accessing your profile.
What should I do if I feel unsure about applying?
If you have at least some interest, you should apply! Whether or not it turns out to be a good fit, this is an opportunity for you to learn more about the company.